"The greatest change that management has observed is how we have moved from a verbal culture to a reference culture, which is why it makes sense to have all policies and procedures online. Now we simply tell the employee to look it up using the online system, knowing they are accessing the most current information."
Director of Quality Resources, Skagit Valley Health
Creating a compliance culture is difficult. It's made worse with the familiar fire drill-style reactionary response in which everyone is playing catch-up. This approach is painful and leads to undue risk exposure. There is an easier way.
The Lucidoc Compliance Management Solution was specifically designed to automate the compliance process while facilitating management of compliance-related documents through their complete lifecycle. This approach creates the foundation for a compliance culture because it enables an organization to affirm that compliance information is:
- Distributed: everyone has access to the information
- Authoritative: everyone can trust the information
- Consistent: everyone can respond in the same way when faced with the same situation
- Complete: everyone can find the same information in the same place
- Managed: every document is up-to-date, and the whole set is distributed, authoritative, consistent and complete on a 24/7 basis
- Evidence Based: everyone can demonstrate compliance through acknowledgments and competency testing and tracking